Indian Institute of Integrative Oncology, a dream concept of Prof.Dr. Sandeep Roy is an organization dedicated to a campaign for cancer awareness, cancer prevention and introduction of a revolutionary treatment for cancer. Indian Institute of Integrative Oncology (IIIO) has introduced the famous “Oral Mistletoe Therapy (viscum album/lecitin)” for the treatment of cancer. This life-saver therapy has more than 60% success ratio in Europe. Mistletoe Therapy is the most efficient method of treatment for cancer. Apart from the treatment, IIIO is also involved in social activities that help in educating people about cancer and the ways to prevent it.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- Hyperthermia in Cancer Treatment
- HIFU Cancer Treatment
- Colon Hydrotherapy
- High Dose Vitamin C
● Hyperthermia (also called as thermal therapy or thermotherapy) is a type of cancer treatment in which the body tissue is exposed to high temperatures (up to 113°F). Research has shown that high temperatures can damage and kill cancer cells, usually with minimal injury to normal tissues.
● By killing cancer cells and damaging proteins and structures within the cells, Hyperthermia may shrink tumors.
HIFU is sometimes used to treat the following cancers:
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Primary and Secondary Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
● Colon hydrotherapy has become a popular alternative type of therapy used to help treat unwanted symptoms of numerous health conditions.
● Because the system is designed to remove toxins from the body while boosting energy, cancer patients have found much relief by adding colonics to their treatment plan.
● The practice of colon hydrotherapy for detoxification dates back to ancient times. This alone is a proof of the valuable result.
● The process of colonics is very simple as the procedure uses only a gentle water flow and follows the natural urge of your body.
● One key way to make the process even smoother is to increase the amount of alkaline foods in your diet. Alkaline foods are typically high in fibre, so adding more fruits and vegetable to your diet is strongly recommended. Consuming a diet comprised of mainly natural foods can be difficult in the beginning, but the benefits associated are what make it worthwhile.
● Common treatment options for cancer, such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy, can be expensive and sometimes ineffective. However, a new clinical trial tests the effect of high-dose vitamin C in combination with standard treatment on health outcomes for patients with cancer.
How vitamin C weakens cancer cells ?
● The mechanism that might explain the potential efficacy of vitamin C in treating lung and brain cancer relates to the cancer cells’ metabolism. As a consequence of the faulty metabolism that occurs inside the cancer cell’s mitochondria, these cells produce abnormally high levels of so-called redox active iron molecules. These molecules react with vitamin C and form hydrogen peroxide and hydrogen peroxide-derived free radicals. Scientists think that these free radicals drive cancer cell death by damaging the cell’s DNA. The free radicals are also thought to weaken the cancer cells and make them more vulnerable to radiation therapy and chemotherapy
Mistletoe Viscum Mali
Mistletoe Viscum Pini
Mistletoe Viscum Betula
Mistletoe Viscum Ulmas
Adv. Hair Complex+
About Dr. Sandeep Roy
MD (Practice of Medicine),
AEMT (Germany), Specialist in Mistletoe Therapy for Cancer Management,
Consultant, Integrative Oncology, Shreeji Dhadiwal Hospital, Nashik
Guest Professor MHMC, Nashik
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : +91-8446623700
Web : www.iiio.co.in
Digital Tubeless Stethoscope- Digiscope
Indian Institute of Integrative Oncology
Digiscope :- The electronic stethoscope
THE TRUTH ABOUT CANCER. Mistletoe Therapy For Cancer Management.
Prof. Dr. Sandeep Roy. India's No 1 Specialist for Mistletoe Therapy
Dr. Ajit Kulkarni at the world's largest Cancer Care Conference in Nashik
MR. F V
10 October 2020
My name is F.V and this is regarding my 68 year old mother, a cervical cancer patient who is currently undergoing treatment under the expertise of Dr Sandeep Roy in Nashik-India. I would like to share a detailed testimony and positive results we have seen with Dr Sandeep Roy mistletoe therapy mode of treatment…