What is ozone therapy?
● Ozone therapyuses ozone, a colorlessgasmade up of three oxygenatoms.
● In medicine, ozone therapy is used to disinfect and treat conditions by disinfecting the area around them, improvingthe body’sintakeanduse ofoxygen, andactivatingthe immune system.
● Using a gas as a medical treatment is unusual, so there are special techniques that are employed. Ozone canalso betoxicwhen inhaled.
Uses of Ozone Therapy
● Todayitis used for treatingthe following: Cancer, Circulatory disorders, Geriatric disorders, Macular degeneration, Viral diseases, infected wounds,rheumatism, arthritis, SARS, AIDS
● stimulating the immune system to speed up healing.
● Improving circulation by cleaning the arteries and veins.
● Purifying blood and the lymph.
● Normalizing hormone and enzyme production.
● Having anti-inflammatory properties.
● Reducing pain.
● Stopping bleeding.
● Preventing shock.
MR. F V
10 October 2020
My name is F.V and this is regarding my 68 year old mother, a cervical cancer patient who is currently undergoing treatment under the expertise of Dr Sandeep Roy in Nashik-India. I would like to share a detailed testimony and positive results we have seen with Dr Sandeep Roy mistletoe therapy mode of treatment…