Colon Hydrotherapy in Cancer Treatment
● Colon hydrotherapy has become a popular alternative type of therapy used to help treat unwanted symptoms of numerous health conditions.
● Because the system is designed to remove toxins from the body while boosting energy, cancer patients have found much relief by adding colonics to their treatment plan.
● The practice of colon hydrotherapy for detoxification dates back to ancient times. This alone is a proof of the valuable result.
● The process of colonics is very simple as the procedure uses only a gentle water flow and follows the natural urge of your body.
● One key way to make the process even smoother is to increase the amount of alkaline foods in your diet. Alkaline foods are typically high in fibre, so adding more fruits and vegetable to your diet is strongly recommended. Consuming a diet comprised of mainly natural foods can be difficult in the beginning, but the benefits associated are what make it worthwhile.
What is Detoxification?
The practice of colon hydrotherapy for detoxification dates back to ancient times. This alone an evidence of the valuable results. Detoxification can be defined as the special removal of toxins in the body collected through food, sugars, caffeine, etc. As these toxins build up over time the function of cells and tissues is inhibited.
● Almost all of us know someone or the other that has been affected by cancer. Understanding a new perspective of knowledge on this terrible disease may be of some help.
● Those who are chronically ill are at a higher risk for constipation and other digestive complications. As these symptoms are left untreated they can eventually lead to what is known as, Toxemia.
● The health of our colon plays a large role in the health and functionality of our body’s entire system.
● Contrary to what some may believe, colon hydrotherapy should not be thought of a “quick fix”. Cleansing the colon is truly the only way the body is able to completely detoxify itself on a cellular level.
● Through many of the common chemical-based cancer treatments such as, Chemotherapy, the body is constantly being flooded with toxins. These carcinogens are flushed out during the colon hydrotherapy session creating a boost in immune function.
● It has been stated that, frequent colonic sessions when dealing with cancer can have the potential to reduce symptoms. In some cases, individuals have found their symptoms to be reversed or even completely healed.
● In no way am I advocating that cancer can be cured from colonics alone. There is evidence that colonics has the potential to reduce symptoms, although making other lifestyle changes should be taken into consideration as well. Diet and colonics go hand in hand, meaning, if your diet is not healthy you are cancelling out the positive benefit of colonics.
● “Over the years it has been found that cancer patients who are not doing well usually are toxic and not being cleansed. They certainly are in need of Colon Hydrotherapy,” advises oncologist and Homoepath Douglas Brodie, MD, of Reno, Nevada.
● The process of colonics is very simple as the procedure uses only a gentle water flow and follows the natural urge of your body. One key way to make the process even smoother is to increase the amount of alkaline foods in your diet. Alkaline foods are typically high in fibre, so adding more fruits and vegetable to your diet is strongly recommended.
● Consuming a diet comprised of mainly natural foods can be difficult in the beginning, but the benefits associated are what make it worthwhile.
Colon Hydroytherapy Device
MR. F V
10 October 2020
My name is F.V and this is regarding my 68 year old mother, a cervical cancer patient who is currently undergoing treatment under the expertise of Dr Sandeep Roy in Nashik-India. I would like to share a detailed testimony and positive results we have seen with Dr Sandeep Roy mistletoe therapy mode of treatment…
MR. D P
10 October 2020
MR. D P
10 October 2020
Patients with late-stage non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) receiving supplementary mistletoe treatment in addition to chemotherapy were able to survive significantly longer than patients receiving chemotherapy alone, a new observational study has found.