Coffee Enemas for Cancer Treatments
● According to the Gerson Institute, a coffee enema has the primary purpose of “removing toxins accumulated in the liver and removing free radicals from the bloodstream.”
● It’s not just the caffeine in coffee that is responsible for the benefits of coffee enemas; in fact, studies show that bioavailability of caffeine obtained from coffee enemas is about 3.5 times less than those obtained drinking coffee orally.
Some evidence shows that coffee enemas can help:
● cleansing the liver.
● helping with cellular regeneration.
● improving blood circulation.
● relieving digestive issues, such as frequent constipation, bloating, cramping and nausea.
● improving gut health.
● improving low energy levels and moods (such as fighting signs of depression).
Benefits of a Medical Coffee Enema:
1. Increases Antioxidant Activity
2. Used to Fight Cancer
3. Improves Detoxification
4. Relieves Constipation.
What Is a Medical Coffee Enema?
● A medical coffee enema is a type of natural “colon cleanse” that involves injecting coffee and water into the rectum and colon, parts of the large intestine that connect to the anal opening.
● While still not exactly a mainstream way to fight illness, coffee enemas are nothing new. And now various types of natural enemas, even fecal transplants and other ways of unconventionally restoring gut health, are growing in popularity as more people realize that laxatives and prescriptions fail to address the underlying cause of many digestive disorders.
● Coffee enemas have been around since the late 1800s, used at the time to help speed up healing following surgeries or to combat cases of accidental poisoning. First made famous by the Gerson Institute in the 1950s, when it began using coffee enemas as part of natural cancer treatments, others are now turning to this procedure for various ailments — especially those that don’t respond well to traditional treatments or prescription medications.
● Today, doctors of functional and alternative medicines use coffee enemas to help manage conditions including:
❯ liver dysfunction
❯ Candida virus
❯ Other digestive disorders
Artesunate for Cancer Treatment
● How does a medical coffee enema work exactly? According to the Gerson Institute, a coffee enema has the primary purpose of “removing toxins accumulated in the liver and removing free radicals from the bloodstream.” It’s not just the caffeine in coffee that is responsible for the benefits of coffee enemas; in fact, studies show that bioavailability of caffeine obtained from coffee enemas is about 3.5 times less than those obtained drinking coffee orally.
● It’s well known that coffee beans naturally contain antioxidants and beneficial compounds, including cafestol palmitate, kahweol, theobromine, theophylline in addition to caffeine, that have positive effects on inflammation levels, including within the digestive system.
● What does a coffee enema do for you? When ingested, compounds within coffee either from drinking it or from inserting coffee directly into the colon act like a cathartic that causes the colon muscles to contract. This helps move along stool through the digestive tract, resolving cases of constipation and making it easier to go to the bathroom. As you’re probably aware, regular bowel movements are beneficial for carrying waste and toxins (like heavy metals or excess fatty acids) out of the body.
● Research has shown, then, during a “coffee enema detox” caffeine and other compounds travel via the hemorrhoidal vein to the liver. Coffee opens up blood vessels, relaxes smooth muscles that help with bowel movements and improves circulation. Once it makes its way to the liver, coffee is also believed to help open up bile ducts and increase production of bile that’s needed for proper digestion and excretion.
● Researchers from the University of Minnesota also demonstrated that coffee enema benefits might include being able to help stimulate the production of a beneficial enzyme created in the liver called glutathione S-transferase, which acts like a antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and natural blood cleanser.
● Some evidence shows that coffee enemas can help with:
❯ repairing digestive tissue
❯ cleansing the liver
❯ improving blood circulation
❯ increasing immunity
❯ helping with cellular regeneration
❯ relieving digestive issues, such as frequent constipation, bloating, cramping and nausea
❯ improving gut health
❯ improving low energy levels and moods (such as fighting signs of depression)
1. Increases Antioxidant Activity : medical Coffee enemas are believed to increase production of glutathione S-transferase above normal levels. As functional medicine practitioner and pharmacist Suzy Cohen points out, people pay good money for glutathione in supplement form, so having the ability to produce more on your own is pretty valuable! What makes this enzyme so powerful is its ability to scavenge free radicals within the digestive tract that contribute to bodywide inflammation, poor gut health, liver disease and cellular damage. Once free radicals are neutralized, bile that is produced from the liver and gallbladder carries these substances out of the body through bowel movements.
2. Used to Fight Cancer: Max Gerson, M.D., author of A Cancer Therapy, which was published in 1958, has successfully used coffee enemas in thousands of cancer patients. Dr. Gerson made coffee enemas famous as a natural cancer treatment when he pioneered the use of a special anti-inflammatory diet combined with nutritional supplements and daily enemas for speeding up detoxification. According to the National Cancer Institute, an organic vegetarian diet plus pancreatic enzymes and coffee enemas were the main features of the Gerson Therapy that intended to build up the immune system of cancer patients and restore electrolyte balance (such as levels of potassium in cells). (10) Many of his patients were able to stop their pain medications, help restore liver function and facilitate tissue repair by performing multiple (sometimes up to six) coffee enemas per day.
3. Improves Detoxification: Acting similarly to “a form of dialysis of the blood,” a coffee enema detox can help remove unwanted materials from the gut wall and bloodstream. Dialysis is considered a forced or artificial method to enhance detoxification, and that’s exactly what coffee edemas do since they help the body expel waste materials. The primarily role of the enema is to mechanically wash out the colon, removing potentially harmful parasites, bacteria, yeast and heavy metals that contribute to inflammation and therefore disease. There’s some evidence that coffee acts like a natural “astringent,” since it helps the top layer of skin or mucous membranes within the digestive tract peel off and rejuvenate (similarly to how astringents used on skin help with cell turnover). Some researchers believe that the top layer of mucous within the gut lining might hold a high level of toxins, and therefore, helping the body shed this lining speeds up the cleansing process. Aside from the coffee itself, there’s also therapeutic effects of the water used in coffee enemas. Water therapy, known as hydrotherapy, helps the body heal by flushing the colon and rectum while also speeding up transit time of stool.
4. Relieves Constipation: Constipation is one of the most common problems for adults, which is why laxatives are one of the most widely purchased over-the-counter medicines there is. If you’re one of millions of adults who struggle to poop regularly, you’ll be happy to know that coffee enemas provide natural constipation relief in several ways. First off, the increase in water that is inserted into the colon helps stimulate peristalsis in the gut, while a portion of the water also helps increase bile production. The mechanical effects of the enema cause the colon to become more active and facilitate the emptying of stool and removing of impacted feces, toxins and food residues that can cause constipation. Coffee might also help clean out diverticulitis in the colon, which are slight openings in the colon wall that can cause left-behind food particles or bacterial organisms to become trapped. What’s the connection between coffee enemas and weight loss — do coffee enemas make you lose weight? They may help you to by reducing inflammation, bloating and water retention. But keep in mind that using enemas can’t replace the need for a healthy, balanced diet. People usually experience the best results from coffee enemas when they also drink plenty of water and improve their diets, such as cutting out inflammatory foods like sugar, white refined flour and hydrogenated fats that can slow down digestion.
Liver Coffee Enemas:
The caffeine solution is retained for 20 minutes – It is absorbed by the colon and circulates to the liver – It causes bile ducts in the liver to dilate – This enables a large amount of toxins in the liver to travel to the colon – The liver coffee solution is released after approximately 20 minutes – Black toxic material is removed and can beseen even aftera full colonic -Coffee enemasresult in substantialdetoxificationofthe live.
MR. F V
10 October 2020
My name is F.V and this is regarding my 68 year old mother, a cervical cancer patient who is currently undergoing treatment under the expertise of Dr Sandeep Roy in Nashik-India. I would like to share a detailed testimony and positive results we have seen with Dr Sandeep Roy mistletoe therapy mode of treatment…